- Together with you we define the important aspects of the position that needs to be filled. As this forms the basis of all our further efforts, care must be taken from both sides to make the resulting recruitment profile as accurate as possible while at the same time not making it too limiting.
- Motivational analysis – A survey is done with people who would be in a similar position to the one we wish to fill to determine their motivations, their goals and what possible reasons might exist for a career move. This survey ensures that the resulting advertising not only is placed in the correct paper but also properly addresses the target group in a way which will invite them to respond.
- Advertisement – The advertisement is placed in the appropriate paper, internet job site or whatever is appropriate as dictated by the survey results.
- Telephone service – We provide after-hours telephone service to enable candidates to get in touch with us outside of their normal working hours.
- Analysis of the applications – Each application is studied and evaluated for its suitability concerning the position we are filling.
- Interviews – The candidates found are now interviewed. The purpose is to determine their personal qualifications for the position to be filled. We also present our client company in such a way, as to make the position that is to be filled interesting for the candidate. From these candidates we determine a short list.
Time required from Brief to completion of interviews is usually about 3 – 4 weeks
Working with you
- Presentation – Qualified short-list candidates are now presented to you (usually three but possibly up to five candidates, depending on your wishes and the quality of candidates available).
- Contract – We will assist you in the final selection of candidates and help to arrange the final signing of contracts. As we are not legal experts, the actual contract document should be written by a knowledgeable lawyer.
- Probation time – It can happen, that excellent candidates run into certain troubles during the initiation period. If required, we will help candidates become acclimatized and help them to become successful in their new position.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?
Until a final contract is signed usually takes 5 – 6 weeks from the original brief. Note that termination periods in Germany tend to be longer than in other places so that the candidate may only be able to start working for you 6 weeks to 3 months after the signing of a contract.